View Single Post
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 02:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
That belongs in the Music forum, Zako, but I do agree that they need to start a thread for themselves so we can hear more!
To be honest, we could start a contest/event thread in the music forum, but there would only be a handful of us that would even bother with it.

Couldn't we just get a free pass with these weekly contests since there are only, idk, 2 of us so far? This is a cool thread and I would like to participate with yall, even though it isn't illustrations or anything. If I could draw well, I'd do it, but I can't draw a square if my life depended on it

Yeah, but see nobody gives a dick about that thread. It is more less a, "Hey look what I did some time ago." I like the idea of having some random idea/topic/word put up every week and being able to use my imagination to write something to that. It is actually kind of fun.

All I'm saying MLE is, don't give Mew and I the boot on the weekly contests