View Single Post
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
I wish I could help you but people say I like ugly guys, I call them "unconventionally handsome".

You should see my friends laugh at me when I show them a picture of my ex-husband. But in all honesty I've been physically attracted to those men at some point.

I dated the captain of the wrestling team in my school as a teenager. Sure he was hot, but he was boring.

All my happiest relationships were with men that none of my friends thought were attractive. That's only changed recently because my current husband's beard is so awesome that chicks come running to touch it.
And he looks like Jesus.

Seriously:
If you find her appealing and are genuinely enjoying your time with her and it's not just a pity relationship then ride that wave man.

If you're just doing it because she's nice to you, don't let it get too far.

Fat chicks tend to be more adventurous and eager to please, which can be good things. I've got some super hot guy friends that I always see dating fat chicks that I'd never in a million years think they'd even give the time of day, and come to find out alot of those chicks are really awesome people. Personality can go pretty far.