View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 10th, 2004, 11:02 AM       
Naldo, as far as I know no reputable polling has been done of Nam vets, so you're basing your 'vast numbers' theory on a handful of reports, and your not looking into how those reports got into the media or what media you're looking at.

There are bound to be exit polls at the election, and then we'll hve some idea. In the meantime you know only what you gobble up like a starved goldfish.

If people can be talked into the idea that W did a better job during the Vietnam war (and the comparison is relevant what with them both running for President and both being the same age and both having servwd, sort of) then so be it. You have. But don't try to convince yourself that it's becuase of what the 'vast majority' of vets think, becuase you have no idea at all what they thin and neither do I. I'll tell you what though, you'd need more than a dozen to form a statistically significant portion of vets. You might even need more than two dozen. I think there are a lot of vets out there. A vast majority would be more than three quarters.

Unless you're trying to sound stupid as some sort of bizaarre object lesson to people who are completely certain the vast majority of vets support Kerry, put a cork in your blowhole. You're embarassing yourself even more than when you claimed to be black.