View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2006, 09:25 PM       

Quote:
I'd be outraged if the story were credible, but it's likely just one of many fabricated stories (most of which are recycled from accusations made against the US in Iraq) coming from Lebanon,
Do you have any idea what the system in Israel is like?

You don't just make up a fucking IDF commander, make up quotes, and publish the article in an extremely well-known Israeli source.

You just don't get away with that sort of thing in Israel. I love how you brag about how great Israel is and then dismiss every other Israeli source as propoganda. It's almost like you're going against your own arguments by admitting that there's a shitload of Israeli propoganda making Israel a not-so-great place after all.

Not every Israeli in the world will agree with you. In fact thousands won't. Does that make them all shitty faggots who give blowjobs to Arabs? 'cause by your definition anyone who disagrees with you sucks and should be shot in the face by some die-hard anti-Muslim nationalist sniper.