View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 09:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Yes, it does, and no, you're not whining, you're venting. It's a good thing to do on the forums.

Camcording the kid swiping the mail, the junkers in the driveways on the weekends, the airhoses who park in front of your house, anything that might be outside of or in violation of the lease would be still my choice for action. Document, document, document. Keep a file if you have to. Even if you do nothing with the evidence, this simple act of defiance can be a great source of release. And then, when the last straw breaks the camel's back (mixing metaphors, I know) you'll be ready to take the final step. Whether it's with the landlord or a lawyer will be your call.

And, BTW you are a fine artist.

Good luck.
Thank you. I'm glad the explanation helped. I think you have some good ideas with this, and you're right...it's a release, if nothing else.