View Single Post
The Power of Grayskull
Pandajuice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It's a start. If they don't respect a fence, well, the situation is probably beyond hope.
It's a good start Kitsa. And if they don't respect the fence, then it becomes an issue of trespassing and gives you leverage against them. As others have said, you already have leverage based on everything else they do to you, now you just need to document it, and inform the right people, and justice will be swift.

I'm having issues at the moment with neighborhood kids here thinking they are funny by kicking the wing mirrors of our car, pounding on our front window (our house is right up on the street, common in England), and generally being loud as they walk past the house. I've yelled at them, chased them, snuck up on them and watched them run as I scared the shit out of them, etc, and all that does is make it more of a game and more fun. It just escalates things when you confront bad people, and I'm sure confronting your neighbors won't help either.

It's much better to document it (my neighbor has installed a CCTV system to watch over the street), and go to the right authorities. We'll just keep calling the police and giving descriptions every time our property is messed with until they do something about it; at least to just shut us up. I suggest you do the same to your landlord.