View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
You know, it seems to me like it would have been a more appropriate retribution if the brother had given the list directly to the parents. His sister didn't post picture of him pickled on Facebook, she told their folks. Plus, it also seems like it would be the fastest way to get her in trouble. Would there be any guarantee that their parents would see the list if it were only put online?

We sort of had a male example at my high school, when a bunch of dudes got together a list of the "Top 100 Hottest Girls", with comments on various...aspects of them. A bunch of them were suspended after their list was found and reported. And my first thought was "We duh they were caught, you put together something like that and it really seems to be tempting fate".

So I guess the moral of the story is to keep your fantasies in your head, unless you're being paid to write 'em.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.