View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
I have one thats about 2 inches on the bottom right of my palm. Really stupid story. So anyways, I used to like to open beer bottles with a hatchet. My hatchet. It was a badass one given to me by my grandfather.

I was out with some friends around a campfire and a buddy of mine brought coronas. No one had a bottle opener so I borrowed my buddies $6 walmart hatchet, and picture me holding the backside of the hatchet blade where there it is just flat. Now, In my other hand, I'm putting the the beer bottle up against the blade, right under the cap, and I'm pulling the bottle down and pulling the hatchet away to pry off the cap, and this shitty hatchet shatters in my hand. So the hatchet has gotten out of the way, and I drag the bottle, which is still intact, down my hand, and the sharp edges of the bottle cap just scrape a huge strip of meat out. It sucked, especially since I serve tables, my hands are always dirty. Plus I piss and shit and don't wash them at work.

Here's a pic! Mmmm!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...9-30162638.jpg

As you can see, I dragged the bottle down my hand so fast it skipped 3 times, leaving 4 nice little scars in a strait line.

I've also been shot in my leg from hanging around some really stupid ass old friends that I hadn't seen in along time. Apparently one of my best friends when I was in 1st and second grade was now a drug dealer and some kind of gang banger and someone shot his car up with me in it. I haven't talked to the guy since. I was 16.

The inside of my upper lip is completely fucked up but you can't tell except for a little tiny scar on the outside of my lip. I trashed a motorcycle when I was younger, skidded on my face, and my teeth went THROUGH my lip, I remember poking my tongue through it. I was really young, like 12 and I had no business on this bike, I definetely learned my lesson.

Also, this isn't a scar, but when I was a gay little kid I used to like roller blading, and I would go so fast and look so cool but one time I fell and put all my weight on my knee. My knee was black for a month and I still cannot feel anything in it. At all, it's completely numb on the outside. Kinda sucks but it's also kind of cool.

Last edited by ThrashO : Jun 28th, 2011 at 10:45 PM.