View Single Post
ZiM The Homicidal Maniac is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2004, 03:39 PM       
The Transformers, the He-Man toys, the Harry Potter toys, that Shitty "Metal Shavings Face!" toy, and this shitty "Gargoyles" ripoff, A BIG box set of like 10 different Gargoyles and 10 different Human Viking guys, made out of shitty rubber. Nearly every time you tried to move his arm, leg or head, it fell off. Well, it was WORTH the 5 bucks to be able to put the peices back together to make a SUPER HYBRID MUTANT TERROR! And have him Maim, kill, amputate and destroy all the puny humans!!!

Yeah, I remember those Movie Characters Motorcycles. I had the whole set, simply out of a "JEESUS!!! THOSE LOOK AWESOME!!!!" type thing. There was Terminator, Robocop, Sonic THe Hedgehog, Ghost Rider, Ripper (From the Street Sharks), Leonardo (From Ninja Turtles) Earthworm Jim, and like 1 other I could't remember what it was. They were fun for a while, but they broke easily. ALSO, the Dragonball Figures were OK, but a bit of a disappiontment when they didn't have good enough detail, or the hinges messed up easily (I have a figure of Spopovich the russian pro wrestler that gets his ass kicked, but after dropping him once, the hinge on his right arm broke and his arm just hangs down like it really IS broken. Good for looking wounded, bad for doing his moronic poses/holding stuff.

"NINJA KICK THE GODDAMNED RABBIT!!!" - Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)