View Single Post
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2004, 04:35 AM       
Ah, i got one today and i have to say im really impressed. I love the use of both screens, and yes the whole stylus deal is a little akward but i was able to find a comfterble postion which i could use it effectively. I was only able to get the system since i get paid tomarrow. So my GBA games are going to have to hold me over till then.

Fighting the green samus at the end of the demo was a blast and i wanted to try the multi player and slapped myself realizing that i could have used the Display DS at the game store. Im the only one in my area with one, but im going to try to get some of my neighboors to get it too so i dont have to even leave my house to play some games.

It feels like im playing a fucking portible nintendo 64. The cartriges are like a freaking memory stick and i would be worried about losing them, of course i felt the same why when i got some of my first GBA games. Between this and the PSP i think the DS comes out on top. I hear things that the only thing the PSP has over it is better graphics but it suffers from being very expensive (i hear $300 for the system?!) a short battery life (3 hours comparied to the 10 on ds) and a lack of apealing launch titles (MGS card game? wtf) also i hear that there using mini disks.