View Single Post
Forum Virgin
HungryWantBiddy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
first of all, I don't think EVERYONE on here hates me THAT much... but if they do, fuck 'em. I'll take you up on that bet; I'm pretty sure I'm not quite as annoying as you are. Maybe close, but not quite. Please read the following excerpt. It was taken verbatim from the RULES section which you seem to have missed. I hand picked a couple 'specially for you, cody jones. Here it is:

Do not reply to everything.
If you absolutely must reply after everyone's posts, do it in the Chat Room thread in General Blabber. Otherwise this will be seen as an extreme nuisance. One of the first things an admin looks for when investigating a nuisance is the number of times they post in a day. New people should keep it under 10 posts per day.
Read before responding.
Go fill up someone else's board if you can't wait.
Learn to take a joke.
Sarcasm is rampant throughout these boards, so don't take everything that is said on here as a personal attack on you. Chances are, the person who made the comment doesn't even know who the hell you are - and even if they do, they don't care enough to address you personally. So don't go chasing them around in a ton of different threads trying to attack them. It's a humor site, so try to develop a sense of humor.