View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post

The girl I'm seeing now shall remain nameless because I know you jerks will find her since her name is the only one of it's kind in austin. She shan't know what an awful person I am before I've had my way with her. Anyways, she was inside the hospital because her right hand shakes for hours at a time. She'd been to many doctors and found none that could help so one told her to check into there. She's 4'10, really skinny, and a vietnamese australian. Her australian accent is barely there, but it's sexy all the same. I chose to woo her over the hot redhead due to how smart she was and funny. She's almost graduating college as a pharmacist. Very cool and if I shall be her mate, very lucrative. The only thing bad about her is that she wants me to cut my hair and I have to pretend to be a nice fellow in her presence when I am secretly a dastardly hooligan.
She might have been given experimental surgery like they did for weapon x. Except by the vietnamese government to increase the hand job business.