View Single Post
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
kevin, you are repeating misquotes..
Which ones? Can you point them out to me? I'd appreciate it if you could set me on the right path.

Quote:
you have bought into what the mainstream media wants you to think, they have succeeded with most people so this is the typical arguements repeated on the radio and TV. radical nuke loving jew hating nutjob. whatever, too simplistic for me, if you knew his language i'm sure you wouldn't have the same opinion.
1. You are an idiot.

2. Do you speak the language? It would appear to me that you have let someone who speaks the language decide for you. Better yet, you've let someone from a crack pot, conspiracist website make that decision for you. Couldn't you at least have pulled it from some lame Indy media site or something?

Quote:
a. we don't have any proof that he wants nukes, all we have is a crapload of pundits, thinktanks, radioheads and polititians saying he does.
False. Even liberal military critics, such as Sam Gardiner, believe Iran is pursuing it for weapons purposes.

Quote:
b. nuclear power is a smart way to go post peak oil.
So why then did they reject Russia's offer to provide them with nuclear energy for fuel purposes?

It's to be expected that once you lose the ability to defend your positions, you'll start attacking the veracity of mine with your tin foil hat arguments. Right, CNN isn't to be trusted, but "globalresearch.ca" should be. Absurd.