View Single Post
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:19 PM       
I managed to pick up a couple more Halloween things while out shopping this weekend.

Russell Stover Candy Corn Chews

I haven't seen candy corn taffy in a few years, so this was a pleasant surprise.
And I'm happy to say that they taste the same as ever, just like chewy candy corn.

I.C.U. Cyclops Monster Jawbreaker

This smartly dressed, dripping eyeball cyclops is a jawbreaker with bubblegum in the middle. Awesome!

My Pet Ghost

I found this thing at Hallmark of all places. It does a trick with a mirror and a piece of glass to project a glowing, transparent ghost in the middle of the jar.

The ghost jar looks pretty nice and detailed on both the front and the back.
And it gives you a full description of your chosen ghost (Maxwell McSpooky in my case) and it also includes some goofy Halloween puns such as "Handle with Scare" and "Store at Gloom Temperature".

When you press on the top on the jar, a blue glow and some general "mad scientist" sound effects start up, then the ghost shows up and says one of a few phrases like "Now, where did I put my spectral analyzer?".

I was glad to find a few more Halloween things as most of the stores have already switched over to Christmas.

Last edited by dextire : Oct 28th, 2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: fixed a few things.