View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2004, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
Anyway...

It's looks like this girl has put me on a permanent block, so at least I won't have to put up with any more shit.

Hoo-ray for me. If there is a God out there, he must have decided that it's time for me to move on, and recognized that I can't have much contact with her if it's going to be easy.

There are other girls out there. I just need to keep my eyes open for them. Even a blind gimp with only one arm and a shotgun will hit a fish in the ocean as long as he keeps shooting. He's just got to make sure that he doesn't give up after missing one.

My feelings will fade. My unintelligible depression will end. This girl was entirely wrong for me, anyway; even if I got a few dates, I'm sure I would have left the relationship with as much enthusiasm as I would have entered it.

And so, I search. And once I sense a target, I'll fire again.
Haveing been in a kind of similar situation (minus most of the wierdness) the advice i would give is to try not to think about her too much and occupy yourself with stuff like college work or .. i dunno... fenceing or whatever your hobbies may be.
Use this as an excuse to change your life for the better and stop bieng such a fag.

Either that or go on a killing spree with a TEC9 and home made pipe bombs. : /