View Single Post
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2004, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
You see, I was actually hoping that you would use the "I'm not looking for attention/I don't care what you guys think" move, and then I would reference your penis thread, but now that you've actually said that, I really don't feel like going back through the forum to find it just to make you look like a bigger tool (no pun intended).
Actually, I made the penis thread because I was looking for serious advice and information. It wasn't to get attention.

AChimp... the whole feeling of not being able to comprehend myself has kind of faded, and I realize that on some level, we can never understand ourselves. As for unattainable desires, like libertarian dreams, etc., I'll just have to deal with them.

As far as libertarianism goes, I'm not so sure I can technically be called a libertarian anymore. I'm leaning more towards believing that societies needs to be structured based on certain variable conditions that change with the passage of time. I think that, in many instances, our society would benefit from being more libertarian, but I sincerely doubt that a fully libertarian government could sustain itself in the world's present state of affairs.