View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Calling it Goldeneye seems kinda stupid. I get that they want that name recognition, but the original was based on the movie, and this doesn't look like it is.

The controls. I can't see them not making it somehow motion-controlled, but if that's the case, what separates it from other shooters on the wii?
I read that the concept is that they got the guy who wrote the original Goldeneye script and then reinterpreted the script based on the new bond.

The N64 goldeneye didn't really follow the movie, either. I know because I recently watched the movie after playing tons of the n64 and was horribly disappointed.

As for the controls, if it works like Red Steel, I'm good. We had a lot of 4-player fun with Red Steel and I'm sure this will be no different. They also mentioned that you can play it with the classic controller.

I should mention that aside from this announcement, Sony pretty much won E3 and Microsoft was a horrid embarrassment.