View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
Oh, well, thats different. "Several people" say they heard explosions before hand. We all know planes don't crash.
But you do know that it's possible for F16 fighter jets to shoot down plane, or even planting a bomb inside the plane?

Quote:
And what al-Jezeera outlet was blasted? Just curious.
Memo of Bush and Blair conversation about bombing al-Jareeza media outlet went out before he could order it. It would look stupid and obvious if he went ahead and ordered the bombing...

Quote:
Again, we have a big jump from "overly sensetive about criticism" to "whacking discidents." Nobody has been jailed over their criticisms yet.
I know you're dead wrong about this one but I have no source to provide that fact. Except its widely known cindy SHeenan has been jailed several times for criticizing Bush. Even Bush calls the dissenters terrorists and it wouldnt surprise me the NSA are spying on them

Quote:
Is Chavez a reprter?
Is he dead?
Have there been any failed attempts on our part?
Is this the first time Robertson's said crazy shit?
Robertson is Bush's mentor, you do know that right? Where did you think Bush got the information that God wanted him to bomb the hell out of Iraq from? Chavez wasn't a reporter but I'm just merely setting an example...