Thread: Investing
View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 05:04 PM       
I agree with ziggy. Renting is for drifters and suckers. My grandmother perished in 2000 so I inherited 10 grand. Decided to do what my grandmother would've wanted me to do, I used most of the 10 thou for down payment for a shitty ass 75 grand condo one year later. Used the remaining of the 10 thou to fix it up reeaal niiice. Now it's 5 years later it's already valued at 145,000. Oo-eeee. After refinancing 3 times, I now pay only 635 a month toward mortgage and 150 a month for condo fee. I was planning to buy another condo and live there while rent out my current condo at an insanely high price but I realize it wasn't worth the hassle since I lead a busy life. Buying a home would be the wisest choice if you plan to stay at one place for a long time, do believe.

I also signed up for 401k at work 4 years ago so I'm aiming to retire at 60 year old and hopefully work a landscaping job at a golf course so I can golf for free.

I buy store brand neccessities such as food, hyngenies, cleaning products, etc. They're usually 20-40 percent less than major brands. I throw the rest of my spending money away on toys, pot and bicycle parts.

Www.fool.com is a good website if ya wanna learn more about investing and stock. It also pays to have a lot of jewish friends...