View Single Post
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 08:29 PM       
i agree with supa. he knows what he's talking about because he owns a stylus, and uses it very well. seriously though... he did try to help you there, he was just making sure you didn't get the impression that he thought you did a good job.

use a stylus for what it's worth. use it with a crack of photoshop, or something of similar nature. and don't constantly use the same image and flip it to get a full face or two good hands. you clearly need the practice of drawing, so draw both. you're just cheaping out, and you're stifling the artistic ability you already have.

on a side note: i don't like you that much, but since you asked for critiques, i'm giving them to you. don't throw a temper tantrum like you did to supa, or i'm never making a constructive comment on anything of yours again. you've done it to me before, and it pissed me off royally. i take time out to make these posts, especially in art shit.