View Single Post
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Feb 7th, 2007, 05:41 PM       
You know what ive been wondering? If you hate me so much, why not go push the ignore button yourself? Do you honestly need the drama and controversy that much, to feel the need to be complete hypocrites? Now this does not imply to everyone, Chojin knows I very much apreciate his friendship and have for the many years we have known each other including off the board.

zomboid: My senority has nothing to do with this, I get smacked down every fuckin day for 2 years by the majority of everyone that has been here for as long as me. But do not compare me to some 16 year old that is in great need of social exceptance. I dont give into your affairs, and seriously you should stay out of mine. I have made and stayed friends with many people on here, but unlike your buddy GW, im not asking them to come save me. Instead im takeing on everyone at once trying to gang bang me, and aparently havent relized that your extremly failed attempts at scareing me off, are very much not close to working, nor will they.

Call me what you want, but in the end its the last one standing. Your insecurities are being released rapantly already. While I havent even really bothered to care and pay attention.

To my friends I love you guys always .. thanx.. but you know i gotts my own thing. haha