View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 10:17 AM       
Haha yes I can see how it may have been quite the sticky wicket, but if you want our help (and I know you do) you should try and report, in as much detail as possible, all encounters with this girl. For starters take transcripts of your conversations and save all MSN sessions.
Now - onto the issue at hand; the phone number.

By all means call the number but you need a game plan. A lesser wordsmith may require a script but at level seven a rough outline should be sufficient. I'd begin by mentioning any outstanding medical conditions you have. Don't have any? Make some up. Inspiring a sense of sympathy in a potential lover can put you on the track to success. Referring to your "infected piss kidneys" may sound in-elegant to an untrained layperson but to the lothario it smacks of sophistication hinting at the sweet embrace of a lover's subtle hands.

It's funny you mention Train Man as this forum may very well have been the inspiration for the book. Obviously the names will have been changed to protect those involved but what you're describing sounds like an all too common occurrence with the advice we provide.

Good luck and tell us how it goes.