View Single Post
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 09:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
There are so many awesome tracts that I can't can never pick just one.
Halloween, the rock band, the one with the little girl in the hospital because grandpa is a Shriner. They're all amazing.
What about the Harry Potter one, where the two girls decide to get spirit guides (which aren't even evil, yet Chick has them be synonymous with demons) to let them work magic like Harry Potter. The one girl's Uncle Bob (the holy guy) tells her (really) that "the Potter books open a doorway that will put untold millions of kids in Hell"

Or the D&D one?

Or the ones about homosexuality, where Lil' Suzy tells her friends "if someone tries to make you gay, run away from them!"

Last one that comes up is the one where he somehow theorized that the Holocaust was not the Nazis' fault (as no Christian would kill) and that it was an elaborate plot actually brought on by the Vatican.

And has anyone checked out his "sources"? The people are almost all known to be liars/unhinged. One of them, a former nurse, roomed with a delusional woman named Elaine (who claimed to have been a Satanistic High Priestess for 17 years), and appeared to have administered nearly-lethal levels of Demerol on Elaine.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.