View Single Post
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
The Oregon position pisses me off. A Boise when last year over Oregon should be enough to have Boise at the number 2 spot. With a loss to either to Arizona or Oregon State, they will indefinitely fall and give Boise the rightful position, still complete shit though seeing Boise has been undefeated since last season.

With the way I saw 'Bama play against the Gamecocks, their is no fucking reason they should even be within the top 10. This supposed top defenese in the country got 5 touchdowns ran on top of them, a SCU team who was 4 FOR 4 in the red zone. I thought the SEC might of be solid this year, but now it just seems down right over rated.

Oh, and another thing. Hearing fucking dumbass Robert Smiths mouth saying that he ranked Oregon over OSU BECAUSE OF THEIR ILLINOIS PERFORMANCE!? What the hell is that load of bullshit? Illinois has always played OSU with great performances, Ron Zook know's their type of play and style that he's not going to go out with a whimper. And just for shit's and giggles, do they even remember who won the god damn Rose Bowl?