Thread: some artwork
View Single Post
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
You're not bad with the 3d stuff as amateurs go, but your Photoshop could use a lot of work.
You would seriously die if you had to actually give someone a compliment without tossing in an insult as well, wouldn't you? Not to mention giving any kind of constructive criticism, even though I know how that would be a drain on your time.

For what it's worth, I like the colors you used in the scene of the first pic, although I've never really gotten in to Bryce, so I don't know what's involved in staging a scene. The placement of the objects seems a bit random since you half covered the moon in the background. The objects themselves are interesting, but could use a bit of definition.

The second pic I don't really care for at all. The filter does seem to come up with interesting color schemes, but the overall effect is too pixelated for my taste.

The third, I really like what you've done with the hands. Good negative effect. And the streamed smoke background isn't bad. But I have the same problem with the sphere that I have with the second pic. Too pixeled and doesn't seem to belong.