View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2006, 03:02 AM       
You say that no one has made any other worthwhile posts in your thread, and yet your posts are the most worthless in the whole thing.

Seriously, you think that the chemical dependency is simply a symptom of the GAY Virus? Let me learn ya sumthin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Kulturkampf"
No, it is not that, it is merely that I feel this way, and I refuse to be a closet anti-homosexual. I will never hide my beliefs, and I will always stand proud and true to the values that I hold.
You said you will never hide your beliefs, and you stand proud in defense of your life choice. What if, however, you were FORCED to hide it, as many homosexuals are? If the country were run by gays, and you were the one having rights taken away left and right, and your family hated you for what you were, I bet you would be a bit more prone to chemical dependency, too.

And for the record, no gay person that I have ever known was addicted to any form of chemical. One really liked to drink, but it wasn't dependence in his case.

As stated before, your entire argument is moot. And also, since this thread was such a collossal disappointment for me, I didn't hold out hope for your new "enlightening" thread. This time, I wasn't disappointed. You delivered exactly what I expected. Drivel.