View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Renenet is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
A friend sent me a link to the above "editorial", telling me how she found it funny at first and then got offended at the end because of this:

Quote:
The lowest form of geek, the Fanfic Writer saves the Enterprise, defeats Darth Vader, and beds Buffy the Vampire Slayer on a weekly basis. Many of them "uncover" the true homosexual relationship between two male characters, but the worst offenders are the ones who insert themselves into the story, living vicariously through their characters because they have absolutely no life whatsoever. Ubiquitous on the internet, they have no real social grouping outside of its "tubes", so there is no way to actually identify them in public. Anyone you meet could be a potential fan fiction writer. Perhaps even you could be a fanfic writer and not even know it! (If I had scary music this is where it would be playing).
Although the name of this site clearly tells the audience what you people here spend your time on, I'd just like to add the real, acutal, completely and totally LOWEST OF THEM ALL - is a person (and I use that term loosely) who puts down other people just because they have different interests.

You're a very sad person, Protoclown, and I hope someone mocks you publicly in the face every day for the rest of your life.

Renenet
(a fanfic writer, and proud of it)