View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
Well, the best advice I can give you is to practice giving the presentation many, many, many times in as casual a way as possible, helps you get a gameplan going and focusing on talking about it casually lets you become comfortable talking about it, and that's really the whole issue

As far as relaxing goes, I'd recommend bunch of coloring books.

I know how goddamn retarded that sounds, but just spending an hour listening to music that makes you feel good while doing art is one of the easiest things to do that can relax you. You personally won't care about the art, what you need is something mindless, fun, and completely inconsequential, so I'd recommend coloring books

Just don't let your dorm mates see you