View Single Post
I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2007, 11:23 AM       
I don't even know if women would be better, it's just a thought.

I had a talk with him to see if we were on the same "page" and from what I got out of the conversation, we were.
Well, we went out on sunday and he brought a couple with him, which made me a little uncomfortable from the beggining, but whatever, thats just me, I'm shy.
Anyway, the whole time he didn't "act" like he liked me. It was just a really uncomfortable wasted day for me.
I talked to my friend, who is friends with him and it's so nice to know he is going away this weekend with a female. It's so funny because I gave him so much opportunity to tell me that he wasn't interested in dating me, but he just kept me hanging on for some strange reason.
Maybe I did mess it up cause I'm so introverted until someone gets to know me, but that's just who I am, and I am also a strong believer that the guy should be the one to show some type of affection for someone first, it shouldn't have been me.

Oh well, after going on alot of dates with alot of idiots, I finally liked someone after a year and a half and that's what happens. So, therefore I'm done.