View Single Post
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 01:48 AM       
Weeping, creeping Christ. . .DENNIS KUCINICH? I mean, aside from my political disastifaction with the man, he's ugly. At least W looks enough like a monkey to let his lack of attractiveness slide, but this guy looks like Alfalfa all grown up.

And what is with the heavy liberal bias here? I mean, from Lieberman to Ms. Moseley Braun we have ever leftist representative here but only one from the right, and that one doesn't even well represent the right might I add.

Anyway, I think it would be interesting if Edwards got it. He would be the first Congressman to go from the Senate to the Presidency since Kennedy. . .Speaking of which, he looks a bit like Bobby Kennedy doesn't he, or is it just me?

Anyway, in the primaries I'll be voting for Alan Keyes. When it comes time to vote for the President, I'll opt for whomever is least likely to make things worse. I voted Nader last time, maybe he'll do me favour and run again, although I think he lost his chance to ride on the tides of popularity in the last election.