View Single Post
!!!

T-Rex is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 06:34 AM       
You can be as serious as you want. He made a topic that you didn’t like, so you whine about it. My heart bleeds for you. A forum is interactive. An extra topic just allows an extra opportunity for conversation, forgive me, I thought that was significant. Instead of taking your little internet job so seriously, maybe you should ask yourself the real question. Why aren’t you sitting down and colouring? That’s what children do, they colour. I bet you’re really good at it too.

The boards are slow. Without new topics shit is mad boring son. We have topics like “Fucking sharks” and “Happy birthday to some guy” and “Cartoons I’d like to ****”. Most of them have no relevant content. All of a sudden “I like Oreos” is crossing the line. Fuck you. Either it's all okay, or none of it's okay Milhouse. Please, explain to me how this thread has done you wrong. You dunce.

I'll probably be banned for this because I've seen how something not even directed at you can cause you to get your panties all bunched up. You can ban T-rex but I haven't broken any rules. You could rationalise it to the "being annoying" one, but if that was such a crime, why would there be an ignore list? Who cares? Oh I forgot, this is all as serious as a heart attack.