View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM        how do you feel?
how do you feel?

about life, the universe, and everything?

there are a few books that i read every few years, mostly cause i own them, or because i like them, or it makes me feel smart to say "im reading Crime and Punishment by dostoyevsky"

well, through a lot of random chance a omnibus copy of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy came back into my possesion (a highly improbable event, i thought it was burned when my exwifes, no kidding here, trailer burned down). to suddenly get it back after a few really hard years of my life made me really, really, really, really happy.

i read the whole thing through in less than a week, and i ended up sould searching. you see, my whole life plan was to have fun, adventure, and really wild things. i have had some of this in spades. i have also had hurt, sorrow, and boredom on epic levels.

to be blunt, i am not particularly happy with myself or my life, but at this point have absolutely no idea how to change things.

so anyhoo,

how do you feel about your life, do you have any kind of philosophy that you live by, and what are your hopes for the future?
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.