View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 02:52 AM       
I've had a lot of things that mattered to me stripped away, and all of my real-life friends have become more distant or vanished entirely. It's given me a lot of time for self-reflection, and I decided that the best thing I can do is invest in myself because that's something no one can take away from me.

So I started to diet and lift weights, and I think it's taught me a lot about myself. In the span of a few months, I feel like a completely different person - it feels like I did ten years of growing up in 4 months. All of my tastes are different, my work ethic is better, and life at its core is better; but I still feel like I could be doing a lot more and the loneliness is beginning to really sink its hooks into me.