View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2005, 06:25 AM        Jean-claude van dam's best film to date...
Now I bet you thought you would be reading a thread about that POS film 'Wake of death'. Well, you'd be wrong.

Van dam's best film appearance is as a mear unknown extra trying to make a name for himself in a cut-throat hollywood world.
And the film?

See if you can spot him...

<que breakdancing>

All begins well, he has a prime position and makes the most of it...

But it's almost as if he's holding back, who knows why, perhaps he thinks in years to come his early screen debut will be embarrassing, even laughed at. Crazy I know.

All goes well for a while but when Special K and Ozone hit the dance floor the shot is changed and he is nowhere to be seen.

This is not a happy face - "Cut me outta' the shot will you? We'll see about that "

But instead of delivering a round-house kick to the jaw of kelly AKA Special K he acts in a uncharacteristically subtle way... well, not really, but atleast hes not backfisting people through windows.

"Excuse me while I just blatantly walk onscreen where i am probably not supposed to be"

Even fellow extras seem somewhat suprised.

But it worked - he's yet again center stage, and this time wastes no time in making himself stand out as much as possible. The chips are down and he needs to make an impression, but how?

I wish i knew a good way of extracting short segments of DVDs so I could upload the whole sequence. Its fucking hysterical and you really need to see all 3 minuites of it to get the full effect.

Someone tell me how