View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 01:41 PM       
"Hamas breached their hudna with Israel.... did it weaken their diplomatic standing? "

Of course but israel isn't the whiny cunt bitch that america can be. You act like I'm fucking planning this up all seriously, I just thought it would be interesting since one of the biggest complaints of the war was that we had no diplomatic backing. With enough bitching and complaining about how they "Betrayed" a truce I'm sure we could've gotten more international support.

"I totally dont think of the american public as criminals when they attack and kill civilians."

I really only mentioned that in exaggeration, however, there was a reason behind the exaggeration; that reason is that some people seem to believe all muslims are terrorists.

"Stop talking out of your ass."

Don't even talk about people talking out of their ass. Clearly, the only thing you've been doing for a while in this, or any other middleeast debate, is flounder people with your supposed superior knowledge of the middleeast.
"NO BUT YOU DONT GET IT ITS A HUMMER THEY'RE GOING TO TRICK US."
"Yea I know that's what I'm saying"
"NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT ITS A HUDNA"
"Right, that's playing exactly into what I'm speculating"
"NO NO NO YOURE NOT LISTENING YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ ITS A HUDNA"

I picked up on the idea of a hudna the first time around, quit trying to share your supreme knowledge. Maybe you don't understand this but i do pick up on new information pretty quickly; you don't need to share it with me more than once unless I ask you to explain it. You act like my idea was something I rushed to the whitehouse to share with the president or something, and not some random piece of shit I posted on a message board.
In all honesty though it is funny to say you say hudna over and over to show your knowledge of foreign languages.