View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2006, 04:29 PM       
He did open an animal refuge in pakistan back in the day.

True story.

Americans aren't considering criminals for any deaths they cause, like dropping nuclear bombs on islands for example, but Osama is held responsible for trying to cripple the US's economy-- which would theoretically be used to lead to a quick victory? That's the only justification I've ever heard for the use of a nuclear device.
Sounds like hypocricy to me. You harbor the same feelings for eachother.
HE KILLED CIVILIANS. We never do that, and we never mistreat them either. We treat them to london broil with creamy garlic mashed potatoes every night.
I still understand the idea of Hudna, it's not that complicated. Quit acting like your knowledge is power supreme and nobody dare touch the fringes of your establishment.

Your hatred just seems to be placed because of your perception rather than any truth.