Thread: TO WOMENZ
View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
SO MY EX WONT LET ME GET THE REST OF MY SHIT FROM THE APARTMENT CAUSE SHE BASICALLY LOCKED ME OUT AND FUCKED ME OUT OF THE APARTMENT AND THE LAST TIME I WAS THERE MOVING SHIT OUT SHE SHOWED UP HALFWAY THROUGH AND THREW A FIT AND STOOD OUTSIDE WITH HER ARMS CROSSED UNTIL WE LEFT

I might have to take her to small claims court. :O :O
This kind of happened to me with my first girlfriend 11 years ago. She came home when I was getting all of my shit out of her mom's house. She maced me. I grabbed the expensive chihuahua I bought her while near blinded, ran to my car and locked the door while coughing and drooling. I still have the dog. The girl contacted me 2 years ago to get together but she was really trashy by then. I think she was on meth or something at one point and it showed. She was such a good clean christian when I met her and I had so much fun ruining her values.