View Single Post
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
I'm glad Pentegarn had hisself a merry little Christmas, as he was my Secret Santa and very generous and giving to me!

My package actually arrived yesterday, but I was not around to claim it. As such, I had to get myself to the post office and pick up my bundle of joy. Side note, they don't seem really careful with them, as it started to collapse a bit. I worried momentarily that any animals within would be harmed, but (thankfully) there were none to worry about.

Right from the get go, my eyes started analyzing what glorious gifts awaited me.

As is custom, a small letter was packed away within, detailing the harrowing decision-making adventure that came about in choosing a suitable gift. As well as a traditional American closing, before signing his name delicately in printer ink.

The comic collection came bundled amongst itself, which I have no problem with.

As you can see I received a veritable plethora of love from Pentagarn. In fact, I received not one, but 3 movies! And a big ol' bag a candy! And a pretty complete collection of a comic book that I haven't read (seems to be in the vein of Robot Chicken). The movies included Cannonball Run (which everyone should see at least once), a Clint Eastwood two-pack (Hang 'Em High, and Good, Bad, the Ugly; Pentagarn has an excellent eye for things I would like) and Army Of Darkness: Screwhead Edition (I own the Boomstick Edition, but this will give me an extra copy to cherish).

All excellent gifts! I am very thankful, I hope shipping wasn't too bad for you. I always feel bad when someone has to ship internationally for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some things to read and some candy to eat.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD