View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 10:55 PM       
I said it ISNT JUST FROM 9/11. I didn't say it's NOT AT ALL FROM IT. Obviously some of the sentiment is from 9/11, and some of it is from before that. Why are you arguing like I said 9/11 had no effect? Are you even aware of what your point is? You're stupid.
I was saying there was a problem before 9/11 so you bring up how important 9/11 was? You're playing into exactly the type of bias I was talking about. So disillusioned. You think I brought up that point because i was unaware of the effect it had on america? Yea. You think 9/11 and then you think muslim, and yet you imply Osama has no connection with the muslim nations-- not even in your own mind.
I brought up the crusades to show previous problems with the muslims(and also to show how similar our cultures were not too long ago). A connection SHARED. The fact that america is heir to the christian legacy is obvious, the fact that muslims attack "non-believers" makes this a religious problem. Do the muslims have a problem with "Christians"? Do "Christians" have a problem with them? Do you want to argue any of those "Facts"? If not, then quit trying to tear apart well-established historical problems.

The thing I find funny is you actually thought I believed antisemitism didn't begin until the crusades(when a few posts before i clearly mentioned i knew they were abused by the Egyptians), obviously your mind is so cloudy it can't see into anything. The crusades are relative to america; while the attitude egypt or even muslims had towards jews has a minimal effect on us. Do you know why? I dare you to think about it-- consider doing so before your next post. If you can figure it out I'll give you a cookie.

The reason all of this is important is because it basically shows that american's are all, "Me me me" and are willing to force their philosophy/religion/ideas on another nation just as quickly as they would to us. Basically, america is as bad as the muslim nations and I see no reason they shouldn't be stamped out for their bullshit values just like the muslims should. I find that to be a worthy thing to point out.

"or fantastical "everybody is bad" acid logic."

Quit hiding behind, "All muslims are bad and I'm afraid", then.

"instead of hiding behind sarcasm"

Hiding? I put a "Hurrah" and a rollingeyes emoticon right after it. It's not my problem you fail to see obvious indicators. This just shows how good you are at reading comprehension and finding flaws in arguments at all-- for all you know I could be hiding a diamond in your eye.

"You keep telling us that there's more substance to your bullshit then just...bullshit. "

If you had any substantial argument to give on the subject you wouldn't be wasting your time arguing with me, so quit pretending like you have some secret golden nugget crammed up your nose you're just waiting to sneeze all over when I've made an appropriately powerful argument.

"but 9/11 gave people an actual reason for which to base opinions"

Great, that's not what I was saying at all. I'm glad you're capable of interpreting my arguments. Also, thanks for showing my argument in it's entirety; this muslim hatred isn't even based on anything valid, but the actions of a TERRORIST who you claim has little connection with the muslim governments. If there is no connection, then how could improved diplomatic positions and a cultural influence in the area have absolutely no effect on osama?

"to credit all that anti-Islam sentiment to the tradition of The Crusades is wishfull thinking on your part."

I was merely linking the two together by showing past influences on eachother. You seem to think this has anything to do with our current feelings on eachother. That's why you're stupid. I didn't show it for that, I showed it for the past; the events that lead to 9/11(not even really just that, just giving you an apt explaination). Why there was ill-will between us in the first place, how it wasn't some unfounded attack like people make it out to be. I find you so hilarious, you can't even follow a train of thought. People have somehow managed to go through a timewarp where nothing before ten years ago mattered.

P.S. Haven't there even been more recent affairs between america and certain muslim nations where we were being a little more aggressive? Maybe taking land from/attacking someone or something? Not iraq, but something else. I just can't recall.