View Single Post
NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2006, 04:06 PM       
On the Roger Corman subject, I can't wait for Death Race 3000. Normally I'm against semi-sequel/remakes, but there are some movies that I can make exceptions for. Death Race, obviously, being one of them. Now, I've heard that Tom Cruise (who I could never fucking stand, even before his couch-jumping, scientology-wacko crap) was going to be in it. However, I've also heard Hugh Jackman. It seems that this could go either way, though I'm not the biggest Hugh Jackman fan. I'd take anyone before Tom Cruise. Carrot Top, Yahoo Serious, Sean Hayes...you get the picture.

Corman had that TV series for awhile, but I never saw it. I heard there was a Bucket of Blood episode. That's one of my favorite classics. If anyone's seen it, let me know if it's any good.

In response to Sadie: For some reason or another, I've always considered Altered States a horror movie. Mainly because Eddie Jessup fools around with some pretty frightening stuff. It tickles that bone that makes Indestructable Man and The Wasp Woman (there's Corman again) horror movies. There's just a lot more philosophy, metaphysics, and drug use in Altered States.

In response to deuce: Soon, there will be a third of everything.
Case in point: Three I Know What You Dids.
They'll make at least three of everything if they have to go back and pick up a series!
Case in point: The upcoming Creepshow 3. And they won't even leave the original alone! The same people are remaking the first Creepshow! AWFUL!!
While I'm on a bit of a rant, can I just say that Eli Roth needs to be stopped! Cabin Fever 2 are you fucking serious! Hostel 2? Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar, for fuck's sake!! The man does two things (neither of which were very good. Hostel was okay, I guess, and I can't believe that Cabin Fever made it to the theaters. I've seen Lion's Gate STV's that were much better than that piece of shit) and he's just going to milk the shit out of it, and some how he get accolades. Anybody else watch the newest Top Horror Movies on AMC? Not only did CF make the list, but Hostel was #1? I'm insulted! Don't try to push that shit on me AMC! YOUR MONSTERFEST DIDN'T EVEN PLAY HALLOWEEN III!! What does the Pope have to say about this?

+0;-) - Roth is going to hell!

Thank you Benny!

+0;-) - Don't thank me, you are too!

Do I have to remind you of those photos I have, Ben? I think the parents of young Mr. DeFlippo would love to see...

+0:-( - Alright, alright! Your indulgence is in the mail.

Didn't those things get you guys in trouble once upon a time?

+0> :-| - Fucking Martin Luther! I'll get that bastard. I'll conjure his spirit and fuck his great-grandson!

Whoa whoa whoa there Benny! That's not very papel of you.

+0:-( - I'm sorry, I've just been so stressed out. It's Christmas time you know.

Yes, yes, the birth of Jesus. Must be an important time at Vatican City.

+0:-| - Yeah, this is the time of year when we have to tell all those priests to stop being so sloppy!

I don't want to know...

+0:-( - No, you don't.

Well, I've got to go now. You have a Happy Holiday!

+0> :-0 - It's Merry Christmas you godless heathen!!!

Merry Christmas then.

+0;-) - Thank you!