View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:22 AM       
Dreamed I was in a car and suddenly Jeff Bridges and some woman drove past in a jeep filled with giant watermelons, some cut into the shape of a headless and armless torso. Whoever was driving the car yelled, FOLLOW JEFF BRIDGES, and we were off to what was like the world's biggest outdoor summertime festival or something.

The path leading to the festival was covered with green outdoor carpeting and ramped upward sharply, and as I got to the top I saw that it was one of those giant slides like you see at carnivals, and they were routing people down the two staircases on either side of it. There was also apparently a BMX competition going on, and the kids were tear-assing down the slide as a ramp. My daughter started to wander over to go down the slide and one of the kids on bikes about came down on top of her, causing me to make a grab for her and go tumbling down the slide myself.

Didn't see Jeff Bridges again, but there was some Amish kid in a tent selling all of the old furniture we had in our house growing up, right down to knicknacks I forgot even existed. My mom was in one of the tents looking at our old kitchen table from 30 years ago, saying she thought she remembered seeing it somewhere before.