View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2008, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
If it was so bad and horrid, why didn't one of the 4 umps eject him? A warning was issued and the game went on. Selig decided that he should undermine his officials and suspend Farnsworth.

I guarantee, if this had been Josh Burkette nailing one of the Royals or something, you'd never hear of it.

Sox fans sound like just as big as douchebags as Yankee fans.
Just because it is bush, doesn't make it ejectable in game. Like when A-Rod yelled "Ha!" or "Got it!" or whatever he yelled last year in the game. It was bush, but not ejectable. Baseball players have a code though, and this will not be forgotten. Trust me when I say the Sox will take their revenge when they play at a later date.