Thread: GAS
View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM       
Personally, it means that my mum can't drive to Dallas for less than $175, which she does every other weekend to give my brothers and I to my father for visitation. As soon as school starts, though, my brothers are moving down to Killeen/Ft. Hood to live with my dad because my mum is "unfit." So my brothers will see my mom once a month. For the rest of their public school careers. Which would be bad enough if gas weren't as high as it is. As a result, we've got power outages, shut-off water, and satellite outages frequently. But we do well with what little we have.

I'm fixing up my bike so I can ride it to work. Shouldn't be more than an hour ride.