View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Uh Tadao, I have no idea what you're talking about. If I don't want to watch seven minutes of commercials in between every five to ten minutes of show that makes me "an ugly American"? I'm a first generation American, who pays taxes, buys products, and works for a living. I guess I'm a bad person for bypassing other people's arbitrary barriers. Please refrain from making judgments about me, because you have no have no actual knowledge about me. :P
It's simple you fucking greedy dolt. If RoG didn't have ads, his web site wouldn't exist and you wouldn't be here to complain about stupid cry baby crap while the rest of the world struggles with bigger issues than "There is nothing on Free T.V. anymore I deserve better than this for free!".

Not like I expect you to understand simple economics though.