View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM       
I'm good for another round

FUCK YEA, FATHOM GAVE ME SAM NEIL

SAM NEIL

YEAH

A Sam Neil movie I love: In The Mouth Of Madness

One of John Carpenter's best flicks; unpredictable, fast, wiggy, fun as hell. The ending stretch is absolutely one of my favorite examples of just straight up setting an actor loose on a movie. I love it

A Sam Neil movie I like: Jurassic Park
Im still not sure exactly why critics hated it. Everyone else on the planet liked it, they didn't. I assume it had something to do with sticks being firmly lodged up individual assholes.

A Sam Neil movie I don't like: Jurassic Park III
It's actually a fun movie until you see a dinosaur. That's pretty bad in a Jurassic Park movie. Then it goes from corny to retarded. Then it goes from retarded to gobsmackingly brain damaged on a level that one would normally associate with someone who somehow survived six tenths of their brain being hacked out

A Sam Neil movie I hate hate hate: Omen III
Don't watch this movie. Seriously, it's just not worth it. Sure, the second one was bad too, and the first was hammy as hell, but at least they were enjoyable

Honorable mention: Dude, list. All of them would fall under the "love" category. Red October, The Piano, Daybreakers, Event Horizon, Molokai, Dirty Deeds, That Doctor Zhivago miniseries, that corny Merlin miniseries, Skin...

Last edited by Grislygus : Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:28 PM.