Thread: Red Dead
View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I was trying to get the hunting challenge for knifing cougars, but it's like trying to fight a bullet train with a sewing needle.

Is there some particular way to do this? Someone suggested baiting, but that just draws in coyotes and wolves.

One time, a cougar joined forces with a wolf pack to kill my ass!
That one is pretty easy compared to the bear knifing that you have to do later. Dead eye them in the ass/legs area with a weak gun, then it should run away, which is when you chase it down on horseback and knife it from atop your mighty steed!

Actually, it can be easy enough to do on foot, too. If you survive the initial attack, usually the cougar is kinda standing still, sizing you up; when it's doing that, just run up and a couple knife slashes should do it.

That was very funny. Well done.