Thread: Steam Groups
View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 11:27 AM       
I couldn't figure out how to make a group. It says 'Create and view groups here!' and then you can only view groups on the link you click. So feel free to make the group, Metal.

And actually more accurately my problems with HL2 are the problems I have with HL, which is that most of the levels just feel like filler and there's tons of awkward platforming to be done. We called Half-Life 1 "Chutes and ladders" back when my CREW was still in the state and this game really isn't any different. The gravity gun is really nothing special so I don't understand why everyone was creaming their jeans over it. The weapons feel the same way they did in HL1 which is to say that all of them except for the 6-shooter feel dinky and have ridiculous sound effects. I also seem to spend my time in the game perpetually at 5 health, which again, was the same case in HL1. And the graphics aren't great and the environments are the most drab and boring things ever. And they still haven't really explained what the fuck is going on and how it relates in any way to HL1 after I played the game for 3-4 hours.

I did like driving the little boat around, and felt that for as fun as that was they had juuuust enough milking of that feature going on to not make me sick of it. Then I went into ravenclaw or siltherin or whatever where all the zombies are and got back into the game's 53rd standard rooftop ledge jumping puzzle and got too bored to continue.

Portal is great, though! And TF2 is a lot of fun.