View Single Post
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
Sorry that it took so long, but I just got my stuff a couple days ago. I am assuming it's because chojin wanted to RUIN MY CHRISTMAS.

This is as close to a story as I'm going.

OMG IZZAT THE DOOR?

My secret santa shite finally got here and here is the full package :O. As you can see, there is a fairly oddparents game for xbox, a new VIVA PINATA faceplate for my 360, and a threatening letter from mario. The letter details how he will run me over in his kart and includes a couple of my nintendo bashing posts on here. I was scared.

There was a very small cut in the faceplate packaging so I checked it for flesh eating disease before opening it completely

Drug sniffing dog inspects.

Plain and boring.

NEW AND EXCITING! The faceplate also came with a code for a free theme download over xbox live :O

The game is fun, too.

Thanks for the xbox related products, chojin. I am sure that it was hard for you to touch non-nintendo gaming stuff.

That was very funny. Well done.