View Single Post
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 19th, 2005, 04:38 AM       
I popped a huge boner from the second it started, and it's still not gone. Too many cool things to recount, but i'll try SPOILERS to anyway.

Quote:
I didn't think R2 was that funny, but he played a great bit part while he was around.

Anakin actually kicked ass and made up for the last movie's Anakin entirely by being ruthless and sadistic, as Carnivore said. The murdering of children was as dark and awesome as the blackest forests of the grim norse wintermoon. Also way awesome when he caught fire.

GENERAL GRIEVOUS.

Yoda was awesome, but a lot of people were like "ROFL OMGZ LOL" every time he did anything, which was kind of annoying. But shit, the lightsabertoss/impaling was excellent, as was the whole senate seat battle with Palpy.

Natalie Portman was cute

Mace Windu's murder was downright COLD-BLOODED. Also kinda gay that they never mention him again in the movie.

Anakin cutting down an entire room of helpless viceroy. And then he kills the one bastard mid-sentence. Awesome.

Super-sweer CGI, as always.

Excellent dogfight at the beginning, and the wookies were jawesome as well.

Use of force lightning. +5

Use of force choke. +10

Use of force push. +5

Use of force "make someone sleep". -5

Use of "beat the shit out of Crimson Guards with a gesture of the hand". +30

Outside of Vader's "noooo" scene, it's pretty much exactly what i wanted to and expected to see. Great way to make up for the last two movies and to feed my bloodthirst.