View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 08:56 PM        HEPS ME with MySQL and stuff prz
Okay so I have this site: http://www.erickandemily.com

How would I go about making a real live database to store the reviews and automatically generate tables like the one on the front page?

Also, I'm currently hosted with 100megswebhosting, but I found this other group, bluehost.com. Their offer is:

200 GB Storage
2,000 GB Bandwidth/mo
50 MySQL databases

Among other things, for something stupid like $7.95/mo, but you have to pay a year in advance. Their website looks a little sketchy though, and having to pay for a year up front screams 'scam' at me. The whole thing sounds a little too good to be true, as my current host is comparatively cheap and is charging me $40/mo for 240GB bandwidth.

Looking at archive.org, the site was founded in 2000 as some crazy dotcom virtual office bullshit, then stolens away in 2003 by its current owner, who's been doing web hosting since then.

What do you guys think? And please answer both questions: HOW MYSQL DATABASE DURR and BLUEHOST SCAM?